Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Craft Show/ Holiday Shopping

This weekend I will be participating in a neighborhood Craft Show. This would be a great place to get some of your Christmas shopping done. Get great homemade unique items. .
Saturday Dec 4th 9am- 3pm
3232 London Ln
Oxnard, Ca 93036

Don't forget to order your jinglesocksandmore gifts before it's too late. I will include gift wrapping for free on any orders place before December 15th. Looking for the perfect bows or socks to match your little ones holiday outfits. Bring the outfit by or email me a picture and I will custom make Bows/ Socks that are unique to that outfit.  My Hand Made Gift bag purses are a great personal touch for giving, Jewelery, Cash, Gift Cards etc. they are great for gift exchanges and small gifts of any kind. I have many Christmas/Holiday options available.Have a great Holiday everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment