Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break

I will be out of town most of this week. If you have a jingle socks emergency you can email me at jinglesocksandmore@yahoo.com or joscrapbookqueen@yahoo.com. I will be checking email every couple of days. I know you are thinking there is no way to have a jingle socks emergency but sometimes you get this really cute little dress that you really want your sweet daughter/granddaughter/niece etc to wear that week but it would not be complete without that perfect hair bow or custom pair of socks. I will help the best I can. I hope you all enjoy your springs breaks whenever they take place. Even though I will be out of town, if you email me your order or post it on my blog by the end of April 1st I will still give you the discount. Easter is coming up don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment